Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys)
• Little Tikes recalls toddler swings due to fall hazard.
• Britax recalls strollers due to fall hazard.
• Aria Child recalls strollers due to laceration and fall hazards.
• Playworld recalls stainless steel playground slides due to amputation hazard.
• Baby bath seats/chairs recalled due to drowning hazard; made by Lexibook.
Details on these product recalls may be obtained on the CPSC’s website (www.cpsc.gov).
These recalls are posted in compliance with the Children’s Product Safety Act (2000 PA 219).